Flash News >>
Rules   >>   Parents Recommendation
- Parents are expected to play their part by enforcing regularity and discipline and seeing to it that their children prepare their lesson daily and take keen interest in the activities of the school.
- Criticism of a child's teacher and the school in his/her presence should be strictly avoided because it causes the child to lose his/her respect for the teacher, with the consequent failure to learn from him/her. Should you have a legitimate complaint, see the principal without fear of reprisal.
- When communicating with the principal, parents are requested to mention the name, standard and section of their words.
- Parents are requested not to enter the class rooms and instruct their servants likewise. All dealing with the teachers must be conducted through the principal.
- Parents are strictly forbidden to see their wards or interview the teachers during the school hours. Members of the staff may be contacted on every second Saturday of the current month and on special appointment when they are off- duty.
- Parents are requested not to send for the children during class hours except in cases of unforeseen circumstances and in such cases, a written application must be produced.
- Parents are expected to sign result cards and the principal's or teacher's remarks in the diary. Failure to do so will cause great mutual inconvenience.
- As the medium of instruction in this school is English, the children should be helped to follow the classes easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular English conversation at home.
- Parents, Guardians and pupils must be acquainted with the rules contained in the calendar; ignorance of them will be no excuse.
- All applications for leave are to be signed by the parents. Applications for leave on medical grounds are to be supported by an authentic medical certificate.
- Scribbling on walls, desks and boards as well as tearing of pages from exercise books or school diary is punishable.
- Every student when called upon to attend extra classes or to take part in other activities of the school must compulsorily participate.